Thursday, January 15, 2009

Faith and the PMC

Three friends of mine are contemplating registering for the 2009 PMC. They are all (smartly) evaluating, thinking, assessing, and considering how difficult it will be to meet the fundraising minimum for 2009.

I have faith, and that faith is a cornerstone of my participation in the Pan Mass Challenge, and the experiences that surround it.

I have faith that my friends and family, and their friends and families, will come together to support the research the doctors and scientists conduct at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute because they too have faith that cures for cancers will be found, and that their contributions matter.

I have faith that we are getting closer by the mile, and that the kid in the picture will live to by 77.

197 days to the PMC.

No comments: