Monday, January 12, 2009

200 Days to the 30th Pan Mass Challenge

The 30th ride of the Pan Mass Challenge starts 200 days from now. I'm committing to making these 200 days count. How much can I contribute? How much can I give, and share? What is possible? Who will join, support, encourage, and contribute?

I'm going to look for the inspiring stories among the friends I know and the friends I meet. And their friends, and especially those who have been forced to face the challenge, and opportunity(?), of cancer.

Team Avanti is my starting point for this year. The experience of riding with Rob Rodgers, Matt Schulman, Rob Mosher, and Joe Parrish last year was tremendous, and enhanced by the wonderful people who I met through them. As the snow falls, I eagerly await the first ride of spring in the fresh morning air with "the boys."

No comments: