Monday, January 18, 2010

200 Days to the 31st Pan Mass Challenge


It's 200 days until the 31st Pan Mass Challenge on August 7-8, 2010. I'll be riding again from Sturbridge to Provincetown and looking to my friends and family to join my Team Avanti again to join the effort to eradicate cancer by funding life-saving research at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

In the first five years of riding the Pan Mass Challenge, Team Avanti members have riased $118,458.

I wonder what we can do this year......

When we ride off the starting line in Sturbridge at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, August 7th, well be wearing the jersey you see here.

I'm thinking about my mom, her sister, her friend, and the friends and family members of so many friends and acquaintances for whom I've had the honor of riding the Pan Mass Challenge.

I hope you'll join me, and that you'll share your loved ones' stories.

To join my "PaceLine," please visit http://www.pmc.org/profile/JM0403, make a donation of any size, and create your own bike rider on my Paceline.

No comments: